28 June 2009

too much stuff

so I spent most of Saturday putting together a cabinet for all of my craft supplies and sorting through it all (this also took up part of Sunday).

how did I end up with so much stuff? good grief.

i guess i need to get crafting!
It's mostly for paper crafting. Its too bad I never got into
scrapbooking....because well, I've got the stuff for it.

I'd post a picture if I were more motivated

I think I need to make a goal of getting out and doing something every weekend
beach, park, free event...just to somewhat socialize myself.

I did see Up. It was an emotional journey that I was so not expecting....not from a cartoon.
The beginning was much more traumatic than Nemo (and honestly, the beginning of Nemo
was a little traumatic). It will so be going into my collection.

No comments: