22 July 2009

Weekend-ness...and other musings...


So this past weekend was close to rivaling the previous weekend.
Renn Faire on Saturday in Slo was so much fun. And thankfully it wasn't
horribly hot. Plus the knight we were cheering for during the Queens Joust
was awesomely funny. He was pretty amazing during the joust. I need to google him to get his name (he's the captain of the US Jousting Team....who knew that existed?!?)

Saturday night was Joan Jett at the fair. It was a pretty darn good concert. Thankfully not as cold as Boyz II Men (who I saw thurs night).
Sunday was Harry Potter....yeah, it was awesome (I need a new word). Yes it has its obvious sad moment but I laughed out loud, more than once.
This week has been dragging....I realized monday night, as I was making flowers for a friend that a week ago on monday at that time I was driving home from LA. I think I need 3 day weekends all of the time. I've been tired every day this week.
I need to join a gym but I'm afraid my money will just go to waste.
Laziness....it's ugliness, but at least I know that I'm lazy. that's the first step right?!
Back to renn faire-ness...Pirate Festival in September, be there or be square? hmm...must think of a better comparison something more pirate like. I think I want to dress up for it.

No comments: