08 October 2012

A Fresh Start

I continuously write a post to FB, but don't ever hit submit.

Clearly I need to start expressing myself again.  And this is just the place to do it.
My poor little abandoned blog.

I have been having lots of feelings in the way of being disappointed in someone for a choice they made which did not directly affect me (it could have, had things gone bad, indirectly affected me).  I suppose I wish that this person had been able to make a better judgement call.  Had been able to say no.  Had been able to look somewhere else for what was needed.

I found out from someone else regarding the thing that happened.  My friend chose to hide what happened from me - and I understand why.  But oh how I just want to smack my friend upside the head and and pin a sign above his mirror which would read "don't be a douche bag."

Aside from being disappointed in somebody else's life choice I've been writing a list in my head of things I'd like to change about myself.
I turned 30 in July and there are still many things which I somewhat dislike about myself.
My attitude, how non witty/funny I am, my sarcastic nature, my inability to find joy in the small things, people call me boss because I am bossy.  I hate that I'm bossy/mother like.  Always have been.  Don't know how to undo it.  My singleness.

I really don't know how to undo the singleness.  I know a bunch of girls, non-single guys, or guys who can't make good life choices.  I don't get out enough.  I apparently don't know how to use a dating site.

Apparently a Fresh Start is code for A Bunch of Complaining.

No comments: