15 July 2008

26!

So on Sunday I turned 26.
I'm feeling less and less accomplished as the months go on.

Especially when people I know are successful with work and love.

26.
Mom and I saw Ragtime at PCPA and had a nice dinner (we were the only two patrons until almost the end of our meal). It ended with a piece of chocolate cake and happy birthday sung by the waitress and 4 guys who worked there. The night ended with ice cream from ColdStone with Steph. And because Santa Maria shuts down around 8pm on Sundays....that's all we did.

This week is VBS at my church. It's going to be a long week.

********************************************
a few weeks ago mom and I visited my grandpa. He'll be 86 at the end of this month and is in home, but he told us the secret of a long life.

you ready?

Participate.
yup, that's the secret. Participate in what's going on around you.

So my goal is to start participating more. I want to be able to look back and know I lived to the fullest.

Participate

No comments: