25 September 2008

Bank and other musings

So my bank, WAMU, had to be rescued by JP Morgan and Chase. Supposedly the transition is going to be smooth. I'm not so sure about the economy these days. Just so long as my money is there....that's all I ask.

I'm not that much of a political person, but I know that what's going on is of great concern. What a time to live in. Loans to pay, credit cards to pay, banks having to be rescued. And to top it all off a presidential campaign.

In other news work is going all right. 90 kids. 90! It's a lot of kids. We've got a rotating schedule though (thanks to me) and I think that's helped.

Life is still kicking me from behind right now. I'm just not sure which way to turn.
I need to find my groove. Get involved with more. Things that I find joy in. It's all about time management. And I need to get my license. Got my permit, have driven once. I need someone pushing me to get things done since apparently I have no drive right now.
Where do you find your drive?

I sound pathetic don't I. At least I realize it. That means I can do something about it.

just hope my money is still in the bank tomorrow (crossing my fingers)

No comments: