15 September 2008

reality

beginning of the second week of work. It's super crazy. Far too many kids, not enough staff. The reality of things starts settling in. Parents and their position on things (esp. if they have trouble kids). Co-workers and the way the function. The kids and what their about. At least I'm slowly learning names. Another reality: weve got just about 80 kids in our program, there's a school that has 12. That's a huge difference. How does that happen I wonder.

On other topics...I've realized having internet is dangerous. I'm here all of the time, doing nothing. Just looking here and there. It's dangerous. It was probably a good thing that for the past 2 years I didn't have the internet at my fingertips.

I'm tired and probably should go to bed...must brush teeth first. Can't sleep without doing that.
I miss having a door.

No comments: