27 February 2013

Confessions

Dear ________________
You are fantastic and I'd like to get to know you more.

Dear _______________
I am your half sister.  We've met each other once that I'm aware of.  You're at least 4 years older than me.
We share the same paternal DNA, but that's all.  I'd like to find you.  Find out more about you.

Dear _____________
I think your actions are so very negative.
I used to look up to you, admire you.
But right now, I find that I want as little of you in my life as possible.

Dear _____________
I'm glad that we've become better friends.  I look forward to more of you in my life.

Dear Body
Stop being sick

I've missed 2 days of work this week.
2!

I still can't actually breath through my nose.
I was supposed to work a derby tournament this weekend - but I feel that there's no way I would be a successful NSO let alone crew head.
So instead, I will stay home this weekend.  And hopefully get better.

I can't remember the last time a cold kicked my butt like this.

No comments: