24 February 2013

Sick Again

I spent the weekend at The Hangar.

Ok...I didn't sleep there. But I might as well have.
Friday nigh - Guns N Rollers vs Cherry Cities 8 Wheel Assassins.
Saturday Morning - Open Scrimmage
Saturday Evening - Heartless Heathers vs High Rollers
Saturday Nigh - After Party
Sunday Afternoon - Rosebuds Exhibition Bout.

All of the derby was amazing.
Rose City is so awe inspiring.

All of the officiating was amazing as well.
I am ever grateful for my crew.  Their dedication - well, we couldn't do it without any of them.

But I clearly ran myself a little too thin.
I could feel it coming on towards the middle of the Sunday bout.
I got home and let myself just be and there it was.
Eff you cold.
Double Eff you derby cold.

I had to go to the grocery store - I didn't purchase anything of real consequence.
I would call in tomorrow but my teacher is out.
And I won't be there on Friday.

It's going to be a long week.

Oh - weight check in.
I'm down 12.4 lbs.
I've been doing a really bad job of tracking/eating well.
I need a spark again.  I'm not sure why I'm slacking.

Cher, where are you to slap me across the face and exclaim "Snap Out Of It"

No comments: