02 March 2013

All Stars

Instead of being at Wild West Showdown as a crew head NSO I am at home.

I decided that there was no way that my body would have held up for the weekend.  Still being slightly sick and all.  After seeing how late things ran last night (past midnight), I am glad for the decision I made! I've been exhausted by 9:30/10.  No way I would have made 3 days of working several bouts.

So last night I decided to go to the RCR All Star Meet and Greet.  Which, I did complain that nobody was meeting or greeting me.  They were all mingling with each other.  Though - I do know pretty much all of them.

It was pointed out there was a photo booth.  Nothing like a photo booth (with a self taking picture button) to liven things up!

Panda, Scylla, and Hussy


 All Star Photo Bomb.  Listing their numbers will be easier than names (how NSO of me):
1889, 601, 47, 26, 50, 245, 81, 73, 423, 210, 77, 503, 808, 17h, 49
It's up to you to figure out who is who. 


 And this precious picture.  I feel the strong urge to print and frame this.  

I'm so glad to be a part of this league and all the lovely ladies who make it. 

No comments: