27 January 2013

3 Legitimate Fears (Question #2)

1. Failing.  At Life.  It’s become a fear over the years because I have always struggled to survive on my own.  I am horrible at money management.  I am horrible at choosing jobs which allow me to make good amounts of money.  Who doesn’t have the fear of Failing?

2. Ladders.  I have no idea where my fear of them came from.  I just really really really hate climbing up and down them.  It’s gotten better over the years.  I’m not afraid of heights.  I’ll go up janky staircases.  I remember being on a Mission Trip with my high school and were were in NM at these caves.  Part of the tour was climbing up these huge ladders.  I was shaking the whole way up.  When we got to the top I wanted to die.  
Again - I have no idea where the fear came from.


3.  Being alone.  I guess this goes along with failing at life.  I’m not one of those gals that always has to have a significant other.  I’ve been single more of my life than in couplehood.  But the thought of never finding a person to share my life with scares me.  I’ve always wanted a family.  It’s part of who I am.  And not finding a person to fill that dream with is scary.  

No comments: