25 January 2013

Take 2 Steps Back

I totally caved today.

Purchased a loaf of bakery fresh french bread.

I did the fat girl move and tore off a piece once I got to my car.
Even more fat girl - I had purchased some Country Crock...and you know it.  I opened it up and smooshed my bread into it.

Boom.

Fat Girl Heaven.

I proceeded to have some more with my dinner.
This time I actually cut off a hunk and weighed it to see how much I was eating. I topped it with a low point egg salad (I used 1 whole boiled egg, 2 just the whites boiled eggs, a tbsp of lite mayo, and a tsp of brown mustard along with some seasoning).

The rest of it sits in my kitchen.  Untouched.

I also just ate a skinnycow ice cream sandwich and well, feel like crud.

I have to motivate myself to go to water aerobics tomorrow morning.
Class is at 7:30.
It'd be my step forward.

Now to go calculate my bread points.

No comments: