26 January 2013

Abs- Who Knew.

Apparently under it all I have them.

And they feel worked.

I did a 30 min workout last night via a DVD.
There was some ab stuff and some leg stuff.

This morning I decided to not sleep in but to go to Water Aerobics.
I usually only go on Tuesday.  My instructor is young and nice and uses a microphone.
She gives us a pretty good workout.

This mornings instructor uses her drill saregent voice and is more intense.
It was a different workout - very focused on my abs...which while I don't see them, I know they exist.

I won't say today was a better workout than my Tuesday workout.
It was just more intense and focused on a different group of muscles.

I came home and made myself a breakfast scramble which included a couple spoonfuls of Trader Joe's diced Onions, Garlic, and Shallots, a handful of their broccoli slaw, about 1/4 cup of red kidney beans, 2 oz ground turkey, a small amount of taco seasoning, and an egg with a packet of mild taco bell sauce.  Super filling and super delicious.  With the small amount of oil I used it's a 6 pts+ meal.  I also had a slice of bread with some country crock for an additional 4 pts+.  I'll add in an orange to round it all out.  Yeah - it's a 10 pts+ breakfast - but it'll keep me full for a while and it was what my body needed after the workout (which got me 6 activity points).


No comments: