29 January 2013

Parental Relationship (Question #3)



My mom: She raised me.  
I’d say “by herself” - but I know she had the support of friends and family.  
The day to day stuff though, was all her.  

While we don’t talk every day, she is by far the most important person in my life.  
I’ve probably never expressed how much I admire her tenacity.  Her spirit.  
She’s one heck of a fighter - and I’m pretty sure she probably doesn’t realize it.  

She’s always shown me unconditional love and support.  
For that - I am ever grateful.  

When I was younger - I know I took her for granted.  Isn’t that what most kids do?

As a woman who will turn 31 in July - I am fully understanding her sacrifice and the love she poured into raising me.  

I’d like to say we have a good relationship.  
I know I could be a better communicator - and that would only help it become great.  

My mom: She raised me.
I love her to the moon and back.






No comments: