03 January 2013

Finding Food

In the past 2 days I have managed to discover a few rather tasty low point plus items.
One of them being laughing cow's cinnamon cream cheese wedges.  Spread on a bagel thin and add some thinly sliced apple and you  have a delicious 3 pts + snack/part of a meal.

Today for lunch I had some hominy mixed with tomato soup.  I added in 1/2 of a bagel thin for some whole wheat.  5pts +

Next step is to adjust my morning smoothie.  Right now it's sitting at a pretty high points plus value.  I purchased a bag of kale/chard/spinach mix and plan on pureeing it and pouring that into an ice cube tray.  I know that otherwise I won't get it all used.  I also plan on cutting out the peanut butter.  I will just use the whole serving of the whey/soy protein.  The addition of apples will also help up the fiber/filling content.
Adventure time in creating yummy things that will help me stay full, loose weight, and get in plenty o healthy things.

Beyond that I need to focus on upping my daily water intake.  I'm really bad about drinking as much as I should.  I have a tiny bladder and hate having to use the restroom all of the time.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Weighed in this evening.  Managed to loose 2lbs.  Two pounds less of me in this world.
Pretty exciting considering I didn't think I had done that well.

It's not about willpower.
It's about control.
I am in control of my life.




No comments: