21 January 2013

What's a Date?

Soooo.....I'm on this online dating website.
A free one.
And I feel like my profile isn't complete crap.
I've got honest pictures of myself.

I've sent a decent number of "hello" messages.
Yet, I almost never get a return.

It's starting to make me question my self worth.
Am I really not attractive to men here in Portland?

I really miss being in a relationship.

I really do want to get married - settle down.

I am 30.
I really didn't want to be in my mid-late 30's when I had my first child.

Want, want, want.
Perhaps that's the problem.
I want it all.

I need to stop looking.
No wait, I've done that too.

I'm not sure how to get myself out there.
I don't like bars and I know a bunch of girls who claim that they don't know anyone good enough for me.

So men of Portland, what's the deal?

No comments: