20 January 2013

Attack of the Fat Girl

Yesterday was the Season 8 opener for The Rose City Rollers.

The bout started at 5:45.  I was at the venue by 1pm.
I do this because I don't like to be rushed and because I like to make sure that things are in place.
And I can keep our Rinxter guy company - kind of.

I packed some food with me.
Healthy food.
Food which I had tracked the points for.
I ate some of it.

But then there were burritos brought in.
They feed the yellow shirt volunteers and we (the officials) can snag what's left.
I snagged one.
I don't even know how hungry I was.
I'm pretty sure I would have survived without it.
But I ate it.
The Whole Damn Thing.

Then there's the after party.
We have a pretty good pizza sponsor.
They make a killer supreme veggie pizza - it has roasted garlic and artichoke on it.
Once again, I'm not even sure I was that hungry - but I ate a slice of that veggie pizza.  Then went back and got a slice of the hawaiian.  I even questioned myself on that.
Seriously - fat girl. Next time, step away from the pizza.
Once slice would have totally been enough.

Today is a NEW DAY and I'm going to to my darndest to stay within my points, eat fruits/veggies, and get in some exercise.  Skating is on the agenda.

Now if only I could shake this cold.

No comments: